S.P.Q.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.P.Q.R

SPQR GUILD FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make an application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bash Chelik
Admin

How to make an application Empty
PostSubject: How to make an application   How to make an application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

This is how you're application should look like:

Personal Information

I am Aragornxxx, also known as Dennis when I'm not playing World Of Warcraft. I live in Austria, but my age, IRL stuffs and offline contact information are personal information, so I wont post them publically. If you require any of this information, feel free to contact me by whispers or mail In-Game or by a private message on these forums.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: Aragornxxx's Armory
I love being shadow and would hope to play shadow in raiding environment, but if a dire need for healers shows up Im avaliable for respeccing.

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required. I might have IRL commitments during the week, but that only means Im able to log in later. On days that I have to do 'things' Im able to log in around 7 or 8pm. I will notify my classleader about days that dont suit me a good time beforehand.

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Most likely from 7/8pm onwards
Thursdays: 7/8pm onwards
Fridays: Whenever required if not clubbing
Saturday: Whenever required if not clubbing
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Bla bla bla

Why do you want to join SPQR?

blablabla

What can I offer to SPQR?

I can offer a friendly and helpful guy with a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor. Im also quite active, willing to help my guildies whenever needed. I can offer myself as I am to SPQR, and I honestly think I am SPQR material both in raiding and social things.

Last words?
PICK ME!

Aragornxxx
Back to top Go down
https://spqr.forumotion.com

How to make an application
Page 1 of 1